Friday, August 16, 2019

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN THE THINGS WE WANT TO TELL OUR EX



I'm really sorry, I really think that I couldn't think right back then. I miss you

post response:
[+165][-19]
original post: here

1. [+549, -4]
.


2. [+195, -1]
You f*cker, give me back my money

3. [+103, -2]
No matter who you meet in the future, she will never love you as much as I did

4. [+88, 0]
When are you gonna be born..??? Are you already born?

5. [+88, -2]
Thanks, if we dragged on our relationship, I would've never met my current boyfriend

6. [+87, -1]
I hope that you walk in the streets and suddenly die

7. [+86, -3]
I will always curse your life you who cheated on me with my friend and even got a kid with her. Even if I turn 80 and was about to die, I will still curse your life you f*cker

8. [+69, 0]
Me and you just weren't compatible at all

9. [+57, -4]
I'm waiting for your call

10. [+51, -2]
I'm so disgusted, just thinking back about doing skinship with you makes me disgusted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com