Tuesday, August 6, 2019

[enter-talk] JAPAN'S #1 TRENDING TAG ON TWITTER #IHATEKOREA


#I_Hate_Korea
#I_Love_Korea

The one that comes right after is "I love Korea"
If you clicked the 2nd one, there are a bunch of right wing Japanese making fun of us

original post: here

1. They really have nothing to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Pathetic, they act like an ex girlfriendㅋㅋ

3. I knew it would come down to thisㅋㅋ  What a bizarre race pouring out their energy over stuff like this

4. I don't care, they must be having fun

5. But we shouldn't care about that, they're just doing that among themselves because they're failing

6. Stop stalking Korea

7. Leave us alone, we broke up already

8. They sure are disgustingly interested in us

9. #We_Don't_Care_About_You_Japan

10. Damn they love our country

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com