Tuesday, August 6, 2019

[life stories] WHEN DO YOU FEEL LIKE "AH I'M GETTING OLD" THE MOST?

Image result for time
(pic not included)

Hello... I'm currently 28.8 y.o.....

When do you guys feel like you're getting old?

For me, when I was a teen and in my early 20's, I suited tints more
but now, I feel like I suit lipsticks more.

I feel old when my sense of colors and makeup skills are fading

And also,
I go see my parents who live in the suburbs once in a while
and when I see them getting old and when I can't process their age..
Time really is flying by so fast ㅠ
What about you guys.... when do you realize that you're getting old?

post response:
[+53][-7]
original post: here

1. [+84, 0]
When I can't call the idols "oppa" anymore

2. [+45, 0]
When I realize that kids born in '00 will be turning 20 this year ㅋㅋ

3. [+42, 0]
When people start calling me imo (auntie) instead of unnie. When I start experiencing the things that older people told me before (when I start thinking "kids are born in this generation?", "kids with uniforms are way prettier when they have no makeup on", etc.)

4. [+32, 0]
When I have to apply somewhere and need to scroll down to find my year of birth

5. [+26, 0]
My oppa no longer worries about me and I'm the one worrying about my parents

6. [+20, 0]
When I look at idols' age...

7. [+19, 0]
When I wake up and that the imprint of the pillow stays a long time on my skin... ah... it makes me think that I'm also getting old

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com