Tuesday, August 6, 2019

[enter-talk] JIHYO'S WAY OF AVOIDING LINKING FINGERS WITH A MALE FAN.GIF

I bet that hte male fan wasn't aware of anything and just kept on smiling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




post response:
[+318][-30]
original post: here

1. [+434, -9]
This is why not everyone can be idols, this is f*cking creepy;; ㄷㄷㄷ; just a hi-5 would do, why is he trying to link fingers?........

2. [+379, -6]
The guy trying to link fingers on their first encounter is the one being inconsiderate. Just trying to do that during a blind date. You'll get rejected right away

3. [+353, -8]
Just look at how chubby his hand is... Ugh, I pity Jihyo

4. [+131, -1]
I'm so bad at managing my expressions... If I was her, I would've had a f*cking disgusted expression... "Are you trying to link your piggy fingers with me?"

5. [+124, -1]
Ugh but seriously, what wrong did the kids do?... he's wearing glasses and he looks chubby too... f*cking repulsive

6. [+121, -1]
Seeing this makes me think that not everyone can be idols... their bellies must be f*cking good to stomach this. There was this sweaty fan the other time too.. I would've been utterly repulsed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com