Thursday, August 22, 2019

[naver] KANG DANIEL, BECOMES A CHICKEN CF MODEL... "AN ARTIST WITH A CONSIDERABLE RIPPLE EFFECT"





original post: here

1. [+5,336, -799]
Thanks to Kang Daniel, I've decided that Mexicana will be my yearly chicken brand~

2. [+3,870, -337]
Congrats to Kang Daniel for becoming the model for Mexicana!!! I'll only eat Mexicana from now on

3. [+3,256, -240]
Crazy, Kang Daniel suits yellow perfectly and his face is doing all the work ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please allow me to go to Mexicana's fansign and I'll eat it everyday ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,707, -209]
He looks so cute

5. [+2,330, -209]
I'm only gonna eat Kang Daniel's Mexicana Chicken from now on

6. [+909, -31]
Seeing how they are renewing with a previous model, you can definitely tell that he made an impact~ as expected, you can't reject Kang Daniel. Seems like it's true when they said that he was the best CF model



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com