Thursday, August 22, 2019

[theqoo] I'M SURPRISED BY IRENE'S PHOTO CARD




It's my first time seeing a shadow photo card ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's apparently one out of these 3 photo cards

original post: here

1. I think that you definitely need a face on a photo card

2. I find it cute though?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm a RV fan and I've collected almost all the photo cards so I think that a shadow photo card is just cute? I do think that if you're not a fan and get his photo card, you might be a bit shocked ㅋㅋ

4. I like it though? Since I'm someone who has collected all the photo cards ㅋㅋㅋ also, for someone who collect these cards, if you don't get it, you would try to exchange with someone to get this card anyways so...

5. But her shadow is really pretty....

6. It's not a big deal ㅋㅋ To be honest, she even has 4 selcas on 1 card ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Even her shadow is pretty.....

8. I find it cute since it's a photo card where you can see her daily life, but even so, if I buy an album, I would rather see her face...

9. ? If the RV fans are fine with it, then it's all they need. Why are you making a fuss by bringing in other idols? ㅋㅋㅋI'm a RV fan and it's not like it was a meaningless photo so I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

10. If my bias did that, I would've been a bit disappointed... but even so, the other photo cards are all pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want the one with her 4 selcas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com