Wednesday, September 18, 2019

[enter-talk] EXO CHANYEOL HAS QUITE A LOT OF TATTOOS



Chanyeol looks like someone who would never get any tattoos (he somehow looks like someone who can't stand pain.. ㅎㅎ)
He has more than I expected




Guitar tattoo
It's just what it looks like




LOEY tattoo
He wrote his name "yeol" backwards and it became "LOEY"
He did it on his fingers and I find it pretty




Monkey tattoo
Chanyeol is a 92-liner so he's born in the year of the monkey




Arrow tattoo
Chanyeol's birthday is on 11/27. He said that it was a Sagittarius' arrow's tattoo ㅎㅎ




L-1485 tattoo
EXO's fanclub Exo-L was made in 2014/8/5
Oh, this made my heart flutter a bit even as a non-fan


He said "you are all in my heart until the day I die" and keeps retouching this tattoo.
I bet that the EXO fans are so touched ㅠㅠㅠ



post response:
[+525][-87]
original post: here

1. [+105, -11]
Freaking handsome

2. [+101, -8]
I love you

"Everyone will always stay in my body until the day I die"

3. [+85, -10]
If you get a lot of tattoos, it might look excessive but his are done in moderation and look pretty!


4. [+43, -1]
Chanyeol said in a fansign that he promised himself to never get a tattoo on his left arm.. his tattoos are not excessive and he seems to control himself well, so I like him so much

5. [+37, -1]
Of course the fans are super touched by his 1485 tattoo... You are so sweet and thrilling Park Chanyeol...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com