Wednesday, September 18, 2019

[enter-talk] SON NAEUN DURING HER WGM DAYS






This is the current Son Naeun
Born in 1994, 26 y.o


When she appeared in WGM, she was godly and was 20 y.o ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ







Now




Her aura has became more mature
but she's still as pretty as ever  ㅠㅠ









post response:
[+286][-41]
original post: here
1. [+177, -11]
Personally, she was more lovely and prettier before ㅠ

2. [+108, -5]
She was f*cking pretty before ㄷ

3. [+88, -24]
I hope that she takes out whatever she put in her nose. I think that she'll will have the same aura as her pre-surgery auraㅠ she was a natural beauty so I don't know why she touched her nose... Please take out the fillers ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+50, -6]
She was seriously cute in WGM.... she was so cute with TAemin..ㅠ It's been a while and I wanna watch it again... I'll head to YouTube

5. [+48, -5]
Shouldn't have done surgeryㅠㅠ her nose and inner eye corners, ugh

6. [+42, 0]
I feel like Son Naeun shinning more when she was more innocent, but she's going after that chic and strong style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com