Monday, September 2, 2019

[enter-talk] FIESTAR'S EX-MEMBER REVEALS THEIR WAGE


Did you guys get paid?
Our income was 0 won. Because the company's costumes and props were always so high quality, and that our results in comparison weren't so good. Still, it was still a very good company.
They always gave us allowance. Even though we didn't have any income, when Fiestar was promoting, I still gained priceless experience. We weren't excessively famous, but there are still a lot of people who remember who Fiestar was now. I think that this repays for all the hard times we had during all this time. And it's not like we parted in bad terms. The members are all supporting each other right now. I hope that everyone succeed and find happiness.

post response:
[+174][-2]
original post: here

1. [+38, -6]
I seriously pity those Pann girls swearing at Cao Lu, let's not ruin our mouths here

2. [+30, -0]
ㅜㅜ  When Yezi hit big on Unpretty Rapstar, I thought that it was the opportunity for Fiestar to see the light again, but what a shame. I listened to "You're Pitiful" so much, I hope they will be able to show their own good sides from now on..!!

3. [+25, -2]
Hul is this for real?

4. [+21, -0]
Personally, I find that they were such a waste and I feel so bad for them. The representative of pitiful groups are Spica, Fiestar and Ladies Code... Those 3 groups have such good talents and they were able to fill up the stage and their lives were good too, I always felt bad for their results. Especially Fiestar, they didn't see the light like EXID did

5. [+14, -0]
WJSN and Momoland are still not receiving wage either. To be honest, I would be surprised that Fiestar received one... They have allowances, so their company was acting quite humane towards them

6. [+6, -1]
If I thought with a cold heart, I would say that it would be weirder if they received an income... It's not like they had a hit song and had a lot of events

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com