Monday, September 2, 2019

[enter-talk] ITZY'S PROFILE PICTURES BEFORE DEBUTING (YEZI, LIA, RYUJIN, CHAERYUNG) + JUN SOMI






Until last year's Spring, they have prepared the new girl group with Somi-Yezi-Lia-Ryujin-Chaeryoung

original post: here

1. I don't feel like Somi is center-worthy, instead, Yezi is a better centerㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's good on stage and she's pretty

2. When ITZY debuted, I used to think "Somi would've looked so good with them" but now I think it's way better that she's not in the group I feel like she would look better in a group, but the more I look at them separately, the more I just wish them to do well in their own

3. Wow Somi is seriously pretty. I like ITZY right now, but I can't help but wonder how they would've turned out with Zomi in it... Somi would done so so much better in this group

4. I feel like if Somi was in the group, it would've turned into Somi's group... So I think Park Jinyoung might've been the one who kicked her out..?

5. I feel like the group would've been better with both Somi and Yuna in it

6. They all have their own individuality so a OT5 group would've been great too

7. Somi realy should've just debuted with ITZY 

8. Wow this really shows Yuna's class, she's better than Somi

9. Wow Somi was really amazing back then

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com