Monday, September 2, 2019

[enter-talk] WOW ARE BLACKPINK REALLY IDOLS? WHERE ARE THEIR FANS?

Look at the number of tickets outstanding... Crazy, it's been a while since the ticketing started though



T/N: for their concert in Olympic Hall in Seoul

[1st concert] 13:00
VIP seats: 88K won (312 tickets) , R seats: 77K won (392 tickets)

[2nd concert] 18:00
VIP seats: 88K won (22 tickets) , R seats: 77K won (429 tickets)


Available VIP seats: 80


post response:
[+287][-47]
original post: here

1. [+312, -33]
First of all, the prerequisite for a girl group to expand their fandom is that the relationship between fans and idols is good. I fangirled a bit on Blackpink but there was just no connection between us. The company only pushes Jennie and the members are also only looking at Jennie. To be honest, Jennie also seems to enjoy being at the top.

2. [+243, -17]
It's not only because of Burning Sun. They never had a strong fandom even before the YG scandals

3. [+171, -20]
Except from being from YG, they don't have any charms that attract me to them

4. [+105, -2]
I know that they've been promoting for a few years now but they only barely have 10 songs.. just how are they supposed to pull off a concert? This is not a hate comment. I'm actually curious so I'm asking.

5. [+64, 0]
They do have recognition among the general public but I think that their core is a bit weak

6. [+61, -7]
I went to BP's concert and left the fandom afterwards. It gave me a reality check..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com