Saturday, October 5, 2019

[enter-talk] KIDS, I FOUND A NEW FREAKING HANDSOME MALE IDOL

His name is Jung Subin, his Choi Byungchan group's maknae. 
He can both rap and sing and his dancing is above average. 
And his face is that of an oppa but his personality is totally that of a baby. 
He has 3 older nunas and 6 hyungs in Victon so he's full of aegyo
If you're looking for a freaking handsome male idol, come here




post response:
[+393][-88]
original post: here

1. [+60, -1]
I saw Jung Subin's fan meeting's preview pictures and wanted to see more of him and was looking for his pictures, but it's my first time seeing all the pictures of this post... I should work harder

2. [+55, -2]
Subin's nose bridge is crazyㄷㄷ when people choose the handsomest member in Victon, they all choose either Sejun or Byungchan so I seriously don't get why Subin is never mentioned

3. [+47, 0]
Subin-ah, I like you a lot ...ㅠㅠ

4. [+27, 0]
Jung Subin receiving love from his hyungsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the red hair in the middle is Subin. Seriously, Victon is f*cking hilarious and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, 0]
Yup, he's freaking handsome


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com