Saturday, October 5, 2019

[theqoo] YOO SEUNGHO "BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GIRLS WHO LIKE ME, I DON'T DATE"

Yoo Seungho said in an interview "I really want to date. But there are no girls, so I can't date. I'm not lying, there are seriously no girls who like me. It's true"

The interviewer pursued "Is there anything you'd like to do if you had a girlfriend?" to which he replied "I've thought of it, but I can't think of anything. Still, I think I would have fun just meeting up and talking to each other"

original post: here

1. Seungho-yah I like you!

2. What are you saying Seungho-yah!!!!! Don't you consider us as girls?!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Oppa!!!!!!!!! I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Seungho-yah just how many times do I have to confess to you, don't you want to date me  ? I like you!!!!

6. Seungho-yah you might not know but I confessed to you since 8 years ago!!!!! I think it's time for us to date!

7. I know you only need someone to like you, I'm sorry for loving you Seungho-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Seungho-yah. There are also guys who like you... But I think it'll be impossible

9. Seungho-yah so I'm not even a girl to you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Seungho are you dumb?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com