Saturday, October 5, 2019

[theqoo] THE SKIN OF ERIC NAM WHO RATHER NOT SMOKE

He said he rather not smoke
and since he can't drink, he even made Jo Jungseok worried on broadcast because he had to do a one shot with his beer
that's why his teeth are white and his skin is like honey









original post: here

1. Me too, I never smoked but I drink so much, but people around me always tell me that my skin is goodㅋㅋ  You have to be born with good skin

2. His skin was always good... Me too I never smoked my entire life and I don't drink that often but my skin is trash.. ㅠㅠ

3. You just have to be born with it..

4. To some extent you need to be born with it and celebrities take so much care of their skin

5. It has nothing to do with whether you drink or smoke though

6. F*ck

7. Me too I don't do smoking and drinking f*ck

8. I don't think smoking is the issue....!

9. What does smoking have to do with it..

10. You just need to be born with it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com