Monday, October 14, 2019

[enter-talk] QUEENDOM'S SOOJIN.GIF




post response:
[+244][-37]
original post: here

1. [+72, -5]
Her expressions are no joke, crazy... this scene came out at the end and my mind went blank for a few second and forgot everything else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+72, -5]
I watched this on site and her expressions were seriously insane. I couldn't remember anything else than her after seeing Soojin's expression at the end

3. [+37, -5]
Brightened picture


4. [+30, -1]
If you don't do this properly, you could end up looking excessive but Soojin pulls it off so well

5. [+26, -1]
She kinda looks like she's crying but seeing her rub her mouth also makes it seems like she's mad. Her dual expressions seriously gave me goosebumps. I like her so much. I can only think about this scene in the preview

6. [+20, -3]
Even when her expressions are excessive, she doesn't look excessive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com