Monday, October 14, 2019

[theqoo] AHN JAEHYUN'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

This is not right... It's not it right? ..... The internet... The articles are weird, I don't feel reality right now because I ate too many pills, so I'm the weird one right.. I'm the weird one...."

original post: here

1. 
 

2. Ahn Jaehyun must be so depressed right now... Ha... The life of a celebrity...

3. He seems unstable, I hope people are around him right now

4. I really hope there's someone by his side nowㅠㅠㅠ  Please don't leave him aloneㅠㅠ

5. The fact that he ate a lot of pills is really concerning.

6. Ahn Jaehyun needs to get it togetherㅠㅠ

7. I really hope that Ahn Jaehyun's family and friends are around him now

8. Didn't they appear on Fashion King together..? What to do.. Sulli, don't be sad anymore in the skies.. Ahn Jaehyun find strength too..

9. I really hope he receives psychological therapy and he gets medication from the psychiatrist if he needs to

10. This whole situation is just tragic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com