Thursday, October 24, 2019

[teens stories] COUPLE APP THAT IS GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING

Katalk, text history, call history, call records and even when you open and close your phone's screen.. all of this can be traced now



"An app for a loving relationship
The 6 features are:
1. Current location
2. Location routing
3. Call history
4. Text history
5. Phone information
6. See more"


"1. Current location
Your lover's location
Please rest assured after validating your lover's location"


"2. Location routing
Your lover's trajectory
Please rest assured after validating your lover's movement"


"5. Phone information
Your lover's phone information
You can validate the situation of your lover's phone at one glance!
- Battery life
- Type of network
- Location mode (GPS, network mode)
- Sound and alarm mode
- Screen mode (on or off)
- Time since booting"


Reviews:
5 stars: Wow~ This is the best location app I've used so far! *thumbs up* the location is daebak accurate. I can even see all my boyfriend's incoming ka-talks so I can be aware of whether or not he's cheating on me~ this is daebak! *thumbs up*. I'll have to pay after the trial period so I'm a bit worried about my money~;;;^^

5 stars: It's creepy how I can know everything. I can rest assured about everything. I like this so much

5 stars: This app builds up my trust, it's good ><

post response:
[+331][-29]
original post: here

1. [+295, -2]
ㅋㅋㅋ if my boyfriend tells me to download this, the only solution is to break up

2. [+253, -2]
"For a loving relationship" bullsh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the reason why you would download this app is because you have 0 trust in your partner. What "love"?

3. [+176, -2]
Oh I have 2 phones. It looks like if I use this app, I can find any of them if I end up losing one ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+79, 0]
They should've advertised this app by saying how it will help people with dementia or for elderly people instead and it would've gotten no hate, and people would've praised it saying how it's a good app. Our mom often passes out on the streets so I think that I'll download this

5. [+75, 0]
I think that it's a good app to use among family members. It can prevent your child from getting lost and can help elderly parents

6. [+29, 0]
F*ck, I just imagined my boyfriend asking me to download this;;; this is almost an app for stalkers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com