Thursday, October 24, 2019

[teens stories] HOW LONG DO YOU GO WITHOUT WASHING YOUR HAIR?

Image result for wash hair
(pic not included)

Except for summer, I would wash it every 2 days and every day during the summer

post response:
[+360][-71]
original post: here

1. [+1,020, -1,044]
Vote up if you wash your hair in the morning vs at night. By the way, I wash my hair at night but there are actually a lot of people who wash their hair in the morning??

2. [+596, -4]
F*ck me too I want to wash my hair every 2 days... if I don't wash my hair for a day, it becomes so greasy and stinky... I'm so mad because I can't not wash it every day......

3. [+526, -5]
When I have to go out, I wash every day. When I stay at home, never

4. [+159, -5]
If I don't have go to out, I can go without my hair for over 3 days

5. [+144, 0]
Every day

6. [+136, 0]
To be honest, it's such a pain in the ass to wash my hair.. I really hope that my hair can stay fresh and smell good even if I just wash it once a month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com