Thursday, October 24, 2019

[theqoo] WINNER'S NEW SON SOSO'S RANK ON MELON


Top 51

original post: here

1. I've always enjoyed Winner's songs but this time, the song is really bad.... also, because of the charts manipulation nowadays, it's hard to even break into the top 10

2. The song is a bit ambiguous ㅜ something like AH YEAH would've been nice.....

3. To rank this high with a concept like this... I'm jealous

4. I didn't even know that they released a song ㅠㅠ I'll listen to it

5. The person who did drugs isn't a Winner member and has nothing to do with them. You guys know nothing

6. Wow this is a total fail. Is it because people are boycotting or is the song just bad?

7. They released a song?

8. Although I'm boycotting YG, the song is also bad

9. I liked the song, I think it depends on your taste ㅇㅇ

10. The song is good though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com