Thursday, October 24, 2019

[enter-talk] IU'S MUSES

(IU personally said that Yoo Inna was her muse but I also included people that she wrote lyrics about. Please dont' misunderstand)

Lee Hyori





Hyori Jieun Song (T/N: lyrics in quotation)

"With really dark eyes and a deep voice like the mist
It's not enough to just describe her as smeone's wife"


"Where is she going?
The question mark makes her sad for a moment
She walks towards the sun without once closing her eyes"

Sulli


Peach

"My eyes keep turning towards that white face
why do I never get sick of you?
When you smile slightly, I honestly go crazy
How could you be so pretty babe?"


IU said: Peach's lyrics can be both viewed from a man and a woman's perspective
The first verse is like a man talking about a woman
I wrote it while thinking about a girl who's pretty like a peach (I used Sulli-yang as reference ^^)

The second verse was about a relationship I'm aiming for
I tried writing it from a woman's perspective while talking about a man


Yoo Inna


You

"From somewhere far away, while looking at unrelated things,
with a bit of loneliness, I'm thinking of you
The person I miss so much, you
Ha, my heart aches
Are you doing it on purpose?
And what about you? Are you lovely today as well?
You"


I Love You Inna

"When a song I want to sing for you comes to mind,
when a tiring day comes to an end,
when I console myself that tomorrow will be better,
how can I not think of you?"


Others


What IU thinks about Krystal's voice
: Innocent like a girl crying after losing her first love


What IU thinks about Luna's voice
: A voice that sounds like everyone embracing that girl afterwards


post response:
[+373][-45]
original post: here

1. [+75, -9]
I miss Sulli and IU...

2. [+74, -6]
IU's musical sensitivity really seems to be impressive. I hope that she keeps on giving us good songs

3. [+63, -3]
She really has a pretty way with her words

4. [+26, -0]
I got goosebumps from the way she described Krystal's voice; when I listened to Krystal's voice, I felt like it was kind of a choking voice after crying but she explained it perfectly

5. [+25, -0]
Didn't IU also wrote 'Red Queen' for Sulli..?

6. [+17, -0]
Looks like IU is pretty close to all of F(x). I thought that she was only close with Sulli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com