Wednesday, October 23, 2019

[theqoo] THE BEST KOREAN IDOL LIVE IN HISTORY OF LIVE PERFORMANCES




They're moving and dancing at the same time, but they're not lacking in singing ability and dancing ability

original post: here

1. I thought I would see Shinee's Sherlock

2. Changmin did such a good job

3. I don't know if they're the best, but I think all opinions will differ on this... There won't be another groups like TXVQ but there are already groups who surpassed them too

4. They sung Mirotic live while dancing and their voices didn't shake at all, I've only joined the fandom with the current TVXQ but Junsu and Changmin were seriously amazing. Although Yunho and Changmin are good now too

5. Let's just acknowledge this is true

6. I clicked on this article knowing it would be OT5 TVXQ..... They were my biggest prideㅠㅠㅠ

7. I just had to read the title to know it would be about Mirotic

8. Xia Junsu's live is f*cking good... He must have good lung capacity

9. They did f*cking well, why would people be promoting their own bias here?

10. I came here expecting Shinee, but I acknowledge OT5 TVXQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com