Wednesday, October 23, 2019

[enter-talk] WHY IS JANG BUMJUN LIKE THIS?

f


Song Seungah (SSA): Kim Ji-young, Born 1982 (feminist movie), "everyone knew but nobody knew"... I think I know what it means. I hope that tomorrow comes faster"
Jang Bumjun (JBJ): ????

That was his comment on his wife's Instagram


Reply: You shouldn't be commenting question marks, you should think about why your wife made this post first XD


SSA: Is it gonna rain...? Ever since I gave birth to Joa, as the day goes on, my ankles, knees and hips are getting so cold.... What should I do? ㅠ My body can't keep up with the house chores and Joa :( :( I think that I'll get pain relief after work. I haven't heard of oppa for such a long time... I just... want spring to come sooner. Come back spring. #very_sad


SSA: A day with a good weather.. oppa came with his chauffeur after playing soccer... I let oppa do his hobbies even after marriage whether it's on the weekends or at night. Since I know better than anyone else how hard it is to not be able to do what I want to do and to hold everything in... I hope that oppa sees this post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ#bareface


SSA: #Depressed #Please_come_find_me #Fighting_to_all_moms


SSA: Joa doesn't think about falling when she hugs dad like that... Dad doesn't come home :/ us too, if we want to see Jang Bumjun-sshi, we have to go in the basement.. and we confirm whether he's still alive through his Facebook lives......... #Jangboonyeo #JangBumjun #JangJoa #Even_so_Joa'sdad_fighting


SSA: Anyone knows how to cure legs' numbness after giving birth..? T_T 3.94kg in 4 hours after I arrived at the hospital (T/N: not sure what she's talking about)... I don't know if it happens with natural birth.. After giving birth, my waist and legs kept on hurting and I've cried in front of oppa for weeks now, I just can't bare the pain BB even if I get acupuncture, it only lasts a few days. I also tried ggeoguri (here), hot sauna and stretching but it's all useless T_T they are just numb and cold. Even when it just touches clothes, I get electric sting... The hospital told me not to hug my kid and not to do house chores and just rest. But all moms and housewives know that resting is impossible...... if anyone knows how to cure legs' numbness, please let me know


SSA: I'm still 24 y.o but I feel like I'm already 24...... #24y.oSongSeungAh

post response:
[+2,226][-143]
original post: here

1. [+656, -93]
Seeing him appear on Return of Superman and Radio Star, I really found him so-so. He never does childcare nor house chores and he looks like he's not interested in doing them either. So comparable to Shim Jiho

2. [+624, -104]
Sigh, his wife said that she was single handedly taking care of the kid and was tired. Looks like it's still the case

3. [+371, -26]
F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseeing how he just commented with question marks so f*cking so-so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;

4. [+331, -24]
I'm a '81 liner and I read the book... I really felt like I was living the same life and am still living the same life. Why are people saying that the book is feminist?.. Most of my friends around me are living like that, is that supposed to be abnormal?

5. [+323, -19]
There are still more and more girls living like Kim Jiyong and men are still calling it "fiction" and writing comments like "????". The number of celibates will skyrocket

6. [+218, -488]
Jang Bumjun's wealth is thousands of millions of won so do you think he needs to do housework on top of that ㅋㅋㅋ?

7. [+207, -10]
No but this movie... I need to watch it because I'm curious... I don't really read books so I didn't read it but I need to go watch the movie... just what kind of content does it have that every time people mention it, it makes the headlines?;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com