Wednesday, October 23, 2019

[theqoo] TV SHOWS MOST LIKED BY KOREANS IN OCTOBER'S GALLUP


1. Home For Summer
2. When the Camellia Blooms *NEW*
3. Knowing Bros
4. I'm a Natural Person
5. 3 Meals a Day - Mountain Village
6. Powerful Opponents
7. Running Man
8. A Place in the Sun
9. Vagabon *NEW*
- Superman is Back
- Graceful Family *NEW*
12. World Theme Travel
13. I Want To Know
14. JTBCSoccer *NEW*
15. I Live Alone
16. My Old Little Boy
17. Begin Again3 *NEW*
- My Wife's Taste
19. Beautiful Love Wonderful Life *NEW*
20. You Quiz on the Block
- PD Note *NEW*

original post: here

1. I'm so sad that Infinity Challenge isn't there anymoreㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Home For Summer is such a makjang, I only watch it because it's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm surprised that Knowing Bros is that high

4. Camellia

5. World Theme Travel is unexpected, but it's indeed a good show

6. Vagabond made it!!!!

7. Camellia is freaking fun

8. As expected viewers ratings can't lieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats to Camellia and Graceful Family

9. I knew Camellia would make it but it's a lot higher than I thought congrats congrats

10. How is Home for Summer that high?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com