Sunday, November 17, 2019

[enter-talk] SHARE CELEBRITIES' PICTURES WITH THE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND VIBES

I really like pictures of closed up faces or those where the person is looking back too..

I especially like those bf/gf pics from Stray Kids' Hyunjin, Victon's Jung Subin, April's NAeun, Kang Mina and Shin Yeeun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




post response:
[+45][-7]
original post: here

1. [+148, -64]
A boyfriend watching you whenever he goes out

"I'll head out"

2. [+128, -61]
Before closing your video call ㅠㅠ there's no boyfriend like that..

3. [+118, -31
Im Nabong


4. [+90, -36]
Seo Soojin... I think that she has the best girlfriend pictures


5. [+83, -21]
My boyfriend playing with one of my family's dongsaeng


6. [+72, -13]
Going on an Europe trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com