Sunday, November 17, 2019

[enter-talk] THE WAY A GIRL GROUP'S LEADER IS TREATING THE FANS

Today, AOA released their unit jacket posters
They're going with a "Moon hunter" concept, looks like it'll be a girl crush concept


Their leader is Jimin
Nowadays, she's becoming more and more of a comment fairy on their fancafe

"I'm studying and having a hard time concentratingㅠㅠ Your existence is everything to me!!!"
- Go study 

"I hate going to school, can't we just cancel that class!!!!!!!!!"
- Just go 

"Shin Jimin-ssi, I love your rigor. Please rigorously accept marrying me"
- Sorry

"Unnie I'm the maknae of our company. Lately, I always listen to Puss when I'm heading to work and it makes me feel like I can conquer everything. Thank you, thanks to unnie, I was able to survive last week"
- That's right don't let them scare you!


"Jimin unnie, I want to lock you up in a prison of praises, so I want you to hear my praise... Unnie's self esteem must be piercing the skies already, but I want to give you even more praises..."
- I feel like if my esteem goes higher, I'll end up flying.. Can you handle that?

"You're always the best. You know right?"
- You're better

"Unnie I wish you always stay happy <3 Let's go for a long run healthily! Happily!:
- Thanks to you I'm filled with happiness

"Daebak daebakㅠㅠ Thanks to unnie I'm able to live happily everyday ㅠㅠ unnie fighting on your Monday <3 ((Fighting for your comeback too <3
- Wow your words are so good, thank you, I'm so happy

"Unnie don't run, your sparkles will fall"
- Yah.. Which academy do you attend?

post response:
[+460][-14]
original post: here

1. [+87, -1]
Jimin mentioned in one of the magazine interviews that the most valuable thing she gained after debuting is having her members, I became a fan ~

2. [+76, -1]
This album concept is the best.. I really hope they do well 

3. [+73, -1]
GodJimin is so warm

4. [+12, -0]
Their Egoistic stage was so schockingly good, Jimin was the one who planned it out goosebumps... Let's hit daebak with this album 

5. [+6, -0]
Hyejung is bursting with charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Admiral Hyejung is f*cking funny 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com