Sunday, November 17, 2019

[theqoo] POPULAR STUDY ROOMS NOWADAYS



(Time sheet)





You can only go in after submitting your phone

The door is automatically locked during your study time

You can't go to the washrooms

During break times, the doors unlock by themselves

They give you back your phone when you go home

original post: here

1. The washroom part is a bit...

2. Looks like a lot of people are worried about the washroom part like meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm currently a worker so and this might sound a bit harsh but... I think that these are fine if the students weren't forced to go but went there voluntarily

4. There must be some kind of emergency button right?

5. This is impossible for me..

6. I really won't be able to stay for more than 1 hour there

7. Hul where is this? It's nice

8. It's freaking nice though?

9. Hul this looks way too suffocating. It looks like you won't be able to breathe so it's a no for me

10. Except for the washroom part, it was fine. I tried it and I think that it's effective for people who have weak will-power to study. I recommend itㅋㅋㅋㅋ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com