Monday, December 9, 2019

[enter-talk] THE BIRTH OF A 16 MEMBERS GIRL GROUP ㄷㄷㄷ


Rookie girl group DMZA

post response:
[+23][-206]
original post: here

1. [+200, -19]
Wow it's my first time looking at idols and thinking I'm prettier than them 

2. [+155, -3]
Seriously it's so hard to grow if you're not part of a big company, and it's hard to manage too... I always pity those small-medium size agencies debuting groups with a big number. Even companies like Pledis debuted Pristin and couldn't manage them, let their talents rot away and finally decided to disband them. Seriously think before debuting anyone

3. [+117, -7]
I feel like they will do just fine without some of the members

4. [+53, -1]
I used to think that male idols were ugly, but they're really debuting anyone nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I seriously have no more hopes for small agencies.. Are these even idols' faces?ㅇㅅㅇ

5. [+40, -1]
So severe.... Seriously I'm not even asking them to be pretty, but there's no one who's even average here.... Aren't they ashamed to be idols?.. Those small agencies make it so obvious that they can't manage their looks, what's the reason to debuting them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com