Monday, December 9, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO ARE IN PAIN BECAUSE OF HEALTH/PSYCHOLOGICAL REASONS

Celebrities who confessed to be depressed/ have panic disorder: Taeyeon, Hyuna, Leo



Celebrities who halted their promotions due to anxiety: Twice Mina, Kang Daniel, Seventeen S.Coups


Poor health: Choi Yoojung, Moonbin, Jungwoo, Hwall


I hope that all of them recover

post response:
[+702][-60]
original post: here

1. [+221, -8]
Seungcheol-ah... because you're not there, it's like the kids returned to their rookie days... they can't even say "Say the Name" and just said "good bye" ㅜ


2. [+156, -6]
Our Seungcheol-ie, I'm scared that saying "I miss you" will make you more worried so I refrained from saying it. But I teared up when I opened the fancafe and saw that you said that you missed us first... ㅜㅜ I miss you a lot. You never made your hardships obvious and was always smiling. But right before going on a hiatus, we saw you in pain so maybe that's why I miss your smiling face so much. While you are resting, please don't think about things as "Choi Seungcheol" and just do everything that you wanted to do but couldn't and spend your time happily. I hope we meet only when everything is fine ㅜ


3. [+114, -5]
Seungcheol-ah, get better soon ㅠㅅㅠ

4. [+84, -2]
Jungwoo-yah, I miss you so much

5. [+82, -26]
Our precious Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rest well and take your time to heal


6. [+76, -18]
Our precious Daniel, let's be happy

"My pretty brat!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com