Monday, December 9, 2019

[enter-talk] ARE THERE ANY LEADER WHO ARE BEING CALLED A "DAMN GOOD LEADER" THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND??

For me, it's Suho and RM.
I've always thought that way about RM, but nowadays, since I've gained interest in EXO, I've been thinking about Suho that way too. I feel like they really have good leadership





post response:
[+180][-49]
original post: here

1. [+193, -16]
Seo Eunkwang

2. [+172, -27]
Nu'est Jonghyun (JR)

3. [+139, -30]
Kim Junmyeon seriously, he thanked the EXO-Ls for the first week sales today tooㅠㅠㅜㅠ  He said in his award speech that they would become an EXO that isn't only one, but who is thoughtful of everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  How can you not like him?

4. [+53, -2]
BTOB Seo Eunkwang

5. [+51, -2]
BTOB Eunkwangie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com