Thursday, December 5, 2019

[enter-talk] HWASA WHO CHEWED ON EVERYONE WITH HER JOKER CONCEPT TWIT STAGE AT MAMA





After the stage, she trended #1 worldwide

post response:
[+423][-66]
original post: here

1. [+153, -18]
Hwasa was also daebak during last year's MAMA too, every time I watch her on stage, I realize how much of a performer genius she is, she's a born-to-be celebrity..

2. [+135, -17]
Every time I look at Hwasa, I realize how people like her are really meant to be a celebrity, her charms and talents are just no joke, she's so cool 

3. [+123, -30]
I hope Hwasa doesn't restrains herself with only Korean stage, but performs at the Billboard awards too. Her entire aura on stage is just art, she's too coolㅠㅠ 

4. [+56, -1]
Hwasa really is daebak for the things she does for her stages

5. [+51, -0]
Every time Hwasa gets on stage, it's like she becomes someone else. When I watched her on I Live Alone, she looked so relax and soft but when she's on stage, she's a different person ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -0]
Her entire body screams talent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com