Sunday, December 15, 2019

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY V WANTS TO TAKE AIRPLANES BUT CAN'T

We usually take the chartered planes
but to be honest, we want to take those planes too, but people know we're taking them..
The people sitting in front of us or beside are making me feel anxious and I can't rest because I'm uncomfortable
To be honest, I don't want things to be that way..But it's scary.. Yeah it's kind of scary."

When will the sasaengs disappear? He even had to mention that he was scared
Just thinking that people in front or beside are looking while they're sitting is giving me goosebumps

post response:
[+1,183][-23]
original post: here

1. [+214, -4]
I hate it because it gives me goosebumps but you know what? They would take pictures of the members sleeping and even follow them up to the washrooms to take pictures and they would sell those. That's someone who used to be a sasaeng and stopped who said it herself

2. [+188, -4]
Can we push this to the best talk? This is seriously freaking scary, the people involved must be so distressed...

3. [+175, -6]
Seriously the sasaengs make me so mad... But I'm glad he mentioned it, he probably tried to endure it but finally brought it up 

4. [+85, -3]
Do you know this? Whenever they used to call the fans, they would say "Armys" and "Fans". But whenever they're talking about airplanes, they never use those words. Because they don't consider those people their fans

5. [+64, -3]
Nowadays, BTS are bringing up this subject more and more, so it must be becoming serious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com