Sunday, December 15, 2019

[enter-talk] RED VELVET'S COMEBACK




Psycho: mentally disabled

Just reading the title Psycho, I'm already having chillsㄷㄷ

post response:
[+231][-28]
original post: here

1. [+124, -6]
Looking a the teaser, they switched from Umpah Umpah to Psycho, now that I look at the lyrics, it's so scary
"This is a warning, be careful. 
I don't know how deep this will be 
I saw a lot, but nothing came out of it
Why? Me either I don't know
Don't ask me, how deep is it
because I didn't see with my eyes
Me and the other kids floundering 
wish that you will be different
It's so suffocating and I'm holding my breath
You fell for me right? 
Don't be too scared, You're the one for me 
Just by breathing you'll become my crush"

2. [+124, -30]
Wow hat girl group would name their song title Psycho?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Only RV can do it 

3. [+107, -14]
For real, let alone a b-side track, which girl group would name their title track Psycho?ㅋㅋㅋ RV are so unique and they always go for those horror concepts so they're able to pull this offㅋㅋ

4. [+65, -9]
I wonder if Korea is able to have a girl group releasing a horror song like this, this is freaking crazy, I'm f*cking looking forward

5. [+60, -1]
F*ck this is freaking scary, they even warned us about where the "Um" went, and at the end, you can hear the guy's voice (the machine) so when Umpah Umpaoh finished, he died;;
"Baby Umpah-pah
Huh this is a bit weird ding
Where did the "Um" go?
You always go off beat
This is a warning, you failed again"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com