Sunday, December 15, 2019

[theqoo] TOP 3 THINGS THAT EACH MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE HATES THE MOST


ESTJ - disorder, the things that they can't control, getting ignored

ESTP - boredom, customs, hypersensitiveness

ESFP - loneliness, lack of enjoyment, interdependence

ESFJ - people who harm others, lack of social interactions, people who don't listen to others

ENFP - ambiguity, treason, jealousy

ENFJ - cruelty (abuse), division, feeling abandoned

ENTJ - people who don't work together, laziness, ignorance

ENTP - ignorance, narrow-mindedness, people who don't listen to others

INFJ - misunderstanding, people who show off, injustice

INFP - stereotypes, Machiavellian thinking, feeling overpowered

INTP - people who are overly serious, misunderstanding, stupidity

INTJ - people who overly exaggerate, taking orders from others, false reports

ISTJ - lack of direction, feeling powerless, getting misunderstood

ISTP - lack of privacy, rudeness, loss of control

ISFP - rejection, mistakes, people who harm others

ISFJ - not getting acknowledgement from others, getting mocked, insensibility

original post: here

1. I'm ISTP but I resonate better with ENTP

2. Wow f*cking relatable

3. Oh that's totally me

4. I'm ISF* and I relate both with J/P

5. But that's what everyone hates no?ㅋㅋ

6. I read through them all but I hate the ones for my personality the most

7. I always get INTP and INTJ but I relate to all except for "overly serious person".. I don't hate serious people, rather, I hate people who take things too lightly..

8. As expected, I'm INFP

9. Oh I'm ISFP and this is true

10. I'm INFP and this is creepily accurate



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com