Sunday, December 15, 2019

[teens stories] IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BUT I'M F*CKING SAD..

My friend's birthday was a week before me and I know that it's not that expensive but I gave her a 20K won giftcard for a makeup brand.. I also wrote her a long message on Ka-talk... I made sure to send it to her at 12AM

And today is my birthday but I didn't get anythingㅎㅎㅎㅎ...

And this girl who read my Instastory.. when it was her birthday, I contacted her but she gave me nothing in returnㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. what should I do about my relationship with other people?

post response:
[+998][-18]
original post: here

1. [+525, -3]
But seriously, this happened to me a lot too. Just how ill-natured can these people be???? I'm seriously getting mad. Please have some conscience;

2. [+245, -3]
Ah this is the worst. Happy birthday ㅠㅠ I want to give you everything

3. [+138, -1]
Just wait a bit more. Even though it's past 12, there's still a lot of time left to your birthday so don't  be depressed!!

4. [+123, -1]
That's why there's no need for you to take care of your friends' birthdays. What's the point? They won't care about my birthday anyways

5. [+89, 0]
That's why I never take care of my friends' birthdays. I get sad if I don't get anything in return so we just end up not giving nor receiving

6. [+85, 0]
But I seriously wonder how their minds can think like that? I'm f*cking curious. If my friend wished me happy birthday and gave me a gift, I would remember and make sure to return the favor too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com