Tuesday, December 31, 2019

[naver] "THE BEAUTY OF LIVE BROADCAST → APOLOGIZES TO KIM JAEHWAN" ... MBC'S ACCIDENT DURING LIVE BROADCAST, MC JANG SUNGGYU APOLOGIZES TOO

 
During MBC's Gayo DAejaejeon, Kim Jaehwan was performing 'The Time I Need' and the stage was cut off and switched to his other song 'Nuna'. He was supposed to perform both songs on that day.



After his performance, MC Jang Sunggyu said "there was an issue with a part connecting to the Jamsil Tower. If I can say this nicely, I can say that this is the beauty of live broadcast but if there was any inconvenience caused, we ask for your understanding."

However, the fans were rebuking him saying that his way of describing the incident as "the beauty of live broadcast" was wrongly used.

In the end, Jang Sunggyu apologized for a second time. He said "I blame my nervousness. Kim Jaehwan worked hard in this very cold place. I wasn't considerate so I would like to offer my deepest apologies to Kim Jaehwan and the viewers."

T/N: video for the curious ones!

original post: here

1. [+4,014, -31]
I don't think that it's right to fire back at the MC..!! The apology should've came from the people in charge of the broadcast to the artists. It was so cold so I don't know why they would make them rehearse if they were gonna treat him like this

2. [+1,607, -8]
I hope that we wouldn't do year end performances outside when it's in the minus degrees. These things wouldn't have happened if it was in a studio. Even so, they could've communicated faster. What a shame

3. [+1,076, -8]
All 3 broadcast stations had accidents

4. [+974, -64]
Kim Jaehwan handled this like a pro~ I hope that MBC officially apologizes to Kim Jaehwan and the fans~

5. [+744, -6]
Why did they do that? Seriously... All 3 broadcast stations were so disappointing this year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com