Tuesday, December 31, 2019

[theqoo] THE SITUATION ON MELON FOR 5 MINUTES RIGHT NOW

1. WJSN - As You Wish
2. Kim Pil - Jackpot (t/n: or "sudden wealth")
3. Zo Bin - Music that will make you succeed by just listening

original post: here

1. Ah I also saw Zo Bin's song appear in the chart last yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We have the cherry blossom pension, the carol pension and now the new year pension ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. As you wish As you wish lah ~~ Everything will fulfill~~

3. Ah this is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Zo Bin's songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I just come back from listening to Jackpotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Me too I listened to As You Wish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. Me too I come back from listening to As You Wishㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Seems like everyone is thinking the same

8. Hulㅋㅋㅋ I just listened to As You Wish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I need to listen to Zo Bin's song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. F*cking finally, WSJN are starting to rise now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com