Tuesday, December 31, 2019

[naver] DISPATCH, WHAT TIME OF THE NEW YEAR IS IT? "THE PEOPLE WHO ARE REPUTED FOR HAVING STALKING CONTROVERSIES"


(Dispatch trending #3 on Naver)

Article talks about how Dispatch usually releases a new couple every 10:02 of the new year day, but this year they left us wondering if they will actually reveal something.


original post: here

1. [+3,460, -220]
Wouldn't it be Hyun B and Song YJ this year? 

2. [+2,299, -147]
Dispatch, instead of the couple, just release the actual Produce ranking

3. [+2,297, -245]
I look forward to Dispatch more than I look forward to the new year sunriseㅋㅋㅋ  It became a new year tradition in Korea

4. [+1,936, -96]
Please don't give us anyone that we already expected, but someone more shocking

5. [+2,294, -761]
It would be freaking interesting if they released BTS' first dating scandalㅋㅋ Everyone is expecting Hyun B and Son YJ so this is f*cking probable too



[teen stories] SEEMS LIKE I'M TRASH FOR DISPATCHㅋㅋ

Why am I waiting... The celebrities have their private lives, sorry, but I'm just too curious and this is too fun. Looks like I'm f*cking trash ㅠㅠ


post response:
[+204][-17]
original post: here

1. [+206, -81]
No you're normal ㅋㅋ  Me too I've been praying to have a top A-rank idol that will be f*cking interestingㅋㅋ  Please don't give us those boring actors

2. [+113, -167]
You're trash indeed. Molka is a crime and just think of how hard the celebrities are having it

3. [+61, -9]
To be honest, I'm an idol fan too and I'm just too looking forward to it. Please don't give us actors and give us idols instead

4. [+46, -21]
Dispatch shoots molkas and they leak them. The whole thing is illegal, so why are you guys putting up with it... The celebrities also have their private lives; 

5. [+42, -19]
I hope Dispatch give us the A-rank idols as a new year gift


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com