Tuesday, December 31, 2019

[teens stories] EVERYONE, WHEN YOU TAKE A PROFILE PIC, DO YOU MAKE YOUR JAW SMALLER AND YOUR EYES BIGGER...?????

Image result for selca
(pic not included)

post response:
[+271][-65]
original post: here
1. [+265, -9]
I don't. Fixing my face will just end up giving me a reality checkㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+257, -70]
I mean, obviously no..? Straight up making your jaw smaller, eyes bigger, nose narrower

3. [+195, -10]
So what if I look different in real life?~ It's my decision~ So what if editing my pictures makes me pathetic?~~~ It's my decision~

4. [+152, -152]
But the kids who go overboard with the editing and post pics on their Instagram everyday seem to be sick in the head. No but, are they delusional about their own faces? They look totally different in real life and look like some Victoria Secret model with a body that's popping. I just laugh to myself and press a like

5. [+136, -1]
But if you take a selfie with SODA or ULike, it automatically edits the pictures for you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com