Thursday, January 16, 2020

[enter-talk] ISN'T JOY'S CASUAL FASHION SO PRETTY?

Personally, she's in one of my top 5 female idols who has the nicest casual fashion


















post response:
[+211][-220]
original post: here

1. [+159, -10]
You guys are always saying how we shouldn't care about what other people are wearing but are f*cking shaming herㅋㅋㅋ it's not like she's wearing these clothes to get judged

2. [+142, -151]
It just feels like she's putting pieces of fashion that she sees here and there together

3. [+92, -17]
What the? Am I the only one who finds her clothes nice...? The moment I saw these, I gasped and found her outfits so pretty but I was shocked at the comments

4. [+55, -17]
She became pretty stylish after hanging out with Jang Yoonjoo-nim and finding her own personal style

5. [+54, -63]
I find her fashion too hard to pull off. Jennie's casual fashion is prettier

6. [+38, -5]
I think that she wears outfits that don't really fit herㅠㅠ seriously, there are so many clothes that fit her, so just why? I feel like it's a shame

7. [+37, -1]
Nowadays, there are a lot of people who are into this style but personally, I find it so-so... I find basic and neat prettier


8. [+36, -1]
Why are the comments like that?... Am I the only one who find these pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com