Thursday, January 16, 2020

[theqoo] STARBUCKS X BTS COLLABO










"We are all the brightest stars in every universe.
BTS and Starbucks are supporting all the stars that are shining in the world.
Be the Brightest Stars."

original post: here

1. Oh I'm not a fan of Bangtan but this is pretty

2. I want to buy the pouch

3. Aigoo, it will be so hard to buy but it's pretty ㅠㅠ

4. Wow I'm not a fan but this is solidly pretty. They thought well

5. I want to buy the pouch, tassel and cup. When is this out?

6. I'm not a fan but I want this. I wonder if muggles can buy this too...?

7. I'm not a fan but the cup is too pretty so I want to get it... I wished that merch were always of this quality

8. The cup is so pretty, it's sparkly

9. The pouch is pretty but I bet that muggles won't be able to get it ㅠㅠ

10. These must be expensive but I want them allㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com