Thursday, January 16, 2020

[teens stories] MY UNNIE WENT TO THE FANSIGN AND QUIT THE FANDOMㅌㅋㅎㅌㅎㅊㅋ


Our unnie's personality has always been intense, so when she likes someone, she would go crazy for them.
So when she hates someone, she will hate them for the rest of her life.
Last time, she went to a fansign event and she was talking with  her bias. It was the first day and she couldn't even hold a conversation, and he was just smiling when answering. He asked her if she had any questions, so she sad XX-ah, what you're wearing I bought it, and he replied "Oh~" and it just went by like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
On the 2nd day, she said something like "You look cooler than you were yesterday" and her bias did a "Ah really?" kind of expression as he was giving an autograph, so my unnie gave him the gift that she had directly and said "Open it!"
He replied "What's this?" while opening and "Wow interesting, thank you" and it went by just like that again, and they had to switch seats, so he just shut the gift closed right away
He just gave the gift to the fan manager and didn't even greet her goodbye and just left the signed album on the sideㅋㅋㅋㅋ  My unnie's expression became straight and sighed and the member next to him was staringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking hilarious to me that my unnie got mad but she got freaking turned off, so she came home and destroyed the album

post response:
[+692][-19]
original post: here

1. [+389, -8]
I know I'm not an idol, so saying stuff like that may be easy for me but... If I was an idol, I think I'd be able to show so much love towards my fans, even if it was all pretense. Especially if I was a male idol, I wouldn't be too flirty but I would at least try to be heart fluttering and do some eye contact, I would totally rob the fans' heart and the next day, I would search on Twitter and find stuff like "fansign anecdotesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ" about me and see the comments all being "Wow~ I'm another group's fan but that idol is amazing f*ck" I would at least try to show some form of fan love so reading OP's post I just went "Why would he do that?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ;

2. [+329, -1]
Nevertheless, that's an event that you need to spend money to attend, so can they at least do it for the sake of business? I seriously can't understand that idol

3. [+192, -2]
F*ck~ Is he just being an idol so he can earn money?~~~

4. [+123, -0]
Some years ago, I was fangirling on that failure of an idol group, I attended all of his fansigns, but I was too shy every time, so I would just come and receive my autograph. But on one day, One of the member asked "Are you just not gonna say anything today too?" so I went "Oh? You remember me?" and he replied "Of course, all you do is just smile and you never show your voice" my heart was pounding so hard. He was actually my bias, and even if you tell me that was all just business, I'm sure that he would remember me even after I quit fangirling since he made it so believable

5. [+96, -0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋReminds me of this post
girl: Oppa oppa, you have kim on your face (t/n: it's a popular pun that fans make to their idol, when they say you have "kim" on you and make you wonder what it is, to which they reply "jalsaengkim" (handsome)
guy: ah really?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com