Monday, January 6, 2020

[enter-talk] WRITE DOWN YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER IN THE TOP 3 GIRL GROUPS

Red Velvet, Black Pink and Twiec
If you just look at their appearance, who fits your style the most?

For me, it's Joy, Jisoo and Nayeon

What about Pann-girls???

It's TMI, but I like Jennie's styling so much( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )

post response:
[+61][-21]
original post: here

1. [+175, -86]
It's random but isn't Yeri seriously pretty? I watched her Kissing You performance on YouTube because it was in my recommended and it was my first time seeing her face properly and she looked f*cking pretty. I looked for her gifs right away


2. [+109, -27]
Jisoo for me, she's f*cking pretty... I think that she's at least the top 3 among idols. She's just pretty in an oriental wayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


3. [+88, -18]
I'm a male fan but Jisoo is freaking pretty.. she's almost bare faced here


4. [+57, -6]
Wendy...? I like people who look elegant and luxurious


5. [+54, -5]
Irene!!!! Seriously, she's my wannabe. She's pretty even in closeups. It's not only her eyes that her pretty but all her features are in harmony. I'm so jealous


6. [+45, -1]
Idols who look like a pretty rabbit like Irene and Jisoo. They look like they grew up by receiving a lot of love? And also people who look good-natured like Wendy and Rose

7. [+30, -5]
Rose and Seulgi ㅠㅠ I like people who look innocent and cute ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com