Monday, January 6, 2020

[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE X1 MEMBERS WILL BECOME LIKE THIS AFTER DISBANDMENT

Kim Yohan - There's a bunch of male trainees in Oui recently (Kang Seokhwa, Mahiro, etc.) so he's probably going to debut with them

Kim Wooseok - He's probably joining Lee Jinhyuk with Up10tion or make a duet with Lee Jinhyuk. But I feel like the probability of a duet is way higher

Han Seungwoo - He's 100% going back with VICTON

Son Dongpyo - I don't think his company will release a boy group any time soon, so he's probably going to return being a trainee right..?

Cho Seungyoun - solo 

Song Hyungjoon - He'll debut in the new group with Kang Minhee, Ham Wonjin, Goo Jungmo and Ahn Sungmin? Since Monsta X are quite senior already

Lee Hangyul - ㅠㅠㅠ MBK..ㅠㅠ I really want him to get out of his company, but if not, I hope he gets a duet with Nam Dohyun.. Please don't put him as a back dancer or in Miss Trot .. 

Nam Dohyon - I just hope they don't send him in another survival show.. 

Cha Junho - There's Woollim Boys, but since Woolim aren't releasing a new boy group, they'll probably keep him for later

Kang Minhee - He'll debut in the same group with Song Hyungjoon, Ham Wonjin, Goo Jungmo and Ahn Sungmin, but there's also Ahnnyeongz's Park Seon. So I don't know if they'll release the girl group first

Lee Eunsang - Since AB6ix hasn't debuted for long, they'll probably not release a male idol any time soon. He'll probably be put in an unit with Kim Sihoon.. 

By the way, I'm an past Oneit and my biases are Minhee and Eunsang, I really hope they do well and meet again in the future

post response:
[+56][-18]
original post: here

1. [+77, -5]
F*ck what is our Hangyul going to do with his life? How many times did his team disband?

2. [+64, -7]
Kim Wooseok seriously keeps having bad luck .. ㅜ he's seriously so pitiful

3. [+40, -5]
Ah I feel so bad for Lee Eunsang

4. [+30,- 0]
Kim Yohan is f*cking pitiful.. He abandoned the national team to become an idol just to barely debut as an idol and huh? He can't even appear on public TV for so many months and now his team is being disbanded

5. [+25, -3]
No matter how I look at it... He already gave up on X1 no?
"What are 11 words to describe Lee Eunsang?"
"Eunsangie is full of wrinkles"

6. [+20, -0]
It's not going going to help Kim Wooseok one bit if he goes back to Up10tion. I think he would probably want a solo like Lee Jinhyuk since a duet will have too much clashing from their individual fandoms, so I think that would be hard to pull off. I think it's better to just have some collab. Anyways, I don't know about him, I just wish him to do well

7. [+17, -0]
I feel like crying just thinking about Lee Hangyulㅋㅋ  I kept voting for Lee Hangyul during The Unit, but M-sh*t-K just shoved him into a back dancer position, even when UNB finished, they didn't give IM a comeback and in the end, he had to appear on Produce. He finally saw some light... It's probably funny but Lee Hangyul probably can only count on himself nowㅋㅋㅋ  If he does well, I was going to gain some confidence, but he's there apologizingㅋㅋㅋㅋ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com