Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[theqoo] BEAUTY YOUTUBER NIKKIE TUTORIALS CONFESSES THAT SHE'S A TRANSGENDER..





This is her new video



original post: here

1. But seriously, it never crossed my mind that she was a transgender nor a man so I'm even more surprised

2. I had no idea. She's cool

3. I had no idea, wow

4. This person is so good at doing makeup. I always watch her

5. Hul I seriously had no idea!!!

6. I thought that she was just a friendly foreign womanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so what? She's f*cking good at what she's doing...

7. ㄷㄷㄷ I watched her video once before. I had no idea, impressive

8. I would've never guessedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm a Nikkie's subscriber and I had no idea. Also, she started YouTube at such an young ageㅋㅋㅋㅋ she was even wearing a dress at her prom and was showing us how she did her makeup... so she transitioned way before... and usually the way she talks is so wittyㅋㅋㅋ anyways, I'm applauding her courage for coming out..

10. Oh my gosh, she's impressive... this person is so impressive..

11. The people who pressured her are seriously evil



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com