Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[enter-talk] THE LEVEL OF HYUNA AND EDAWN'S JOKE ㄷㄷ


"If you could pick one song from Hyuna"

"I'm curious"

"Nowadays, it's Red"

"Sing it, Red"

"The monkey's butt is re.."

"Hyuna is red"

"Hyuna is..."

"I get it, stop"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"ㅎㅎㅎㅎ... awkward..."


post response:
[+846][-9]
original post: here

1. [+632, -2]
They should've let him go on his phone or something ㅠ

2. [+302, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+263, -1]
I wasn't thinking much about it but burst out laughing at Hui in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+149, -4]
Wow but seeing them like this now, the fans must've felt so deceived ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they were dating openly like that while avoiding the fans' gazes.. and joking among themselves ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+141, -1]
Seeing it like this makes me wonder how lonely Hui felt.. I understand him for seeing Soojin

6. [+90, 0]
But he was dating too ㅎㅎ

7. [+87, 0]
Hui-3rd wheel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com