Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[enter-talk+theqoo] EXO CHEN DUMP

[enter-talk] WHAT THAT EXO FAN WROTE IS SO SAD


You take responsibility over the person that you love,
but I'm sad that you're not taking responsibility over the person who loves you. 
I regret trying to grab onto what I should've let go. 
EXO is a group that will forever be my youth, but because of Jongdae, this image is gone. 
Were we only a business relationship?.. You didn't make a promise to us forever? 
I thought that if we had to set priorities, we should've followed those priorities and made so we understand each other, but right now, you actions are just showing that fans and you were just a business. That's why I'm so disappointed and my heart hurts even more Jongdae-yah. 

You were the "trustful Chen" and now your labels changed to "premarital pregnancy" and "kid's dad" etc. my heart just hurts so much, it just hurts. 

The road that we still have to walk together is still long, I don't want us to stop now, and you either. Did you want to walk on the way that the fans paved for you? You're too selfish Jongdae-yah. I knew you didn't want to do SNS. And you probably don't look at the comments on Youtube either. So there's not much ways we can communicate but I still tried to write something... The letter that you threw away. I've been crying for so many hours being confused, I was pitying myself. 

I loved you, but I think that I will love you in the future too. That's why Jongdae-yah just say "I'm sorry" once. I think this should be taking each other into consideration. 

I received an alarm and I was so happy thinking that it could've been the news of your solo concert but my hands started to tremble and my tears started to fall out as I dropped my phone. You probably didn't know how I felt right? 

Happy (t/n: no pronoun). Still be happy. 


post response:
[+734][-64]
original post: here

1. [+347, -3]
I cried when I read the part of her receiving an alarm from him being happy wishing it was his solo concert

2. [+223, -3]
The last "be happy" was so bitter sweet... Seriously no matter how much of a controversy you create and how much of a reality check they get, no matter how many days or how many years it's been, they'll still wish happiness over the person they like

3. [+184, -4]
It really feels like a post that hits straight to her feelings... I feel horrible... EXO-Ls are probably having it worse.. Please be strong..

4. [+144, -72]
Anyone would think that this was written by an ex-girlfriend

5. [+105, -8]
Those pseudo relationship feelings are seriously confusing..


[enter-talk] WOULDN'T EXO-K ALONE BE F*CKING PERFECT? 

Kai, Suho, Chanyeol. Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun

They're all stan attractors and gather all the fans, and they're all CLEAN
6 people is more than enough and it's just right

post response:
[+832][-47]
original post: here

1. [+341, -10]
They should've just debuted that way, the Chinese pigeons all flew away, and Chen is involved in premarital pregnangy and Xiumin is playing with Choi Sujin in front of the fans, EXO-M are just f*cked

2. [+324, -14]
They'll just chew on everyone, they'll forever be the top if it was only those 6

3. [+238, -6]
This is just right, let's just re-sign with EXO-K

4. [+179, -1]
At this point, you have to praise Sooman's discerning eyes for separating EXO-K at the beginning... We should just change the name to EXO-K now and promote them like that. They already have 2 main vocals, and they have sub-vocals, a leader, a visual member, a main dancer, main rapper, they have everything, what are we worried about?

5. [+133, -4]
D.O and Baekhyun can take care of the singing, so we're already set. Kai will do the dancing, so there's no issue, Sehun and Chanyeol will rap and the leader will be Suho, this is perfect



[theqoo] THE I-ROACHES GOING AROUND WITH THIS GIF REGARDING EXO

"#Chen_Quit
What...Is this"

Korean part: 
"Blessing dad our Jongdae"
"EXO don't need you anymore <3
Please leave EXO ASAP. 
Don't spend the money on your brat's baby's milk <3
We wish you to stay with Mihee all your life <3"

They purposefully wrote the bad English translation. 

original post: here

1. The last pic is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They're only imagining the baby, but they're not including the girlfriend with it? Looks like they can't stomach the fact that he has a girlfriend either? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. No but why is the kid not even sitting on his own dad? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They're making Baekhyun's character hold the baby? What loads of bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm sorry but I burst out laughing at their pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. What is happening to the translation in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I don't care if this is the "I-roach sensitivity" but why is the baby hugging Baekhyun?

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Sigh

10. Did they change the EXO-L to Chen's baby??? Didn't Baekhyun self-proclaimed himself as the Aelie-dad?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com