Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[theqoo] GALAXY S20 ULTRA SMART PHONE WITH 1.5 TB STORAGE


16 GB RAM
108 M pixels
100x hybrid zoom on camera, 5x optical zoom x 20 digital

To fully utilize the 108 MP images, they introduced a maximum storage of 1.5 TB.

original post: here

1. Wow f*ck, I'm even more looking forward to this. I'm buying it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is solidㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm anticipating it

3. No but how heavy will this be?

4. Wow f*ck, how expensive is this?

5. I heard it was 48 MP but this is even better. I was waiting for so long to buy this. I'm so looking forward to it

6. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so good for fangirling. Will they make something like this for the Note series too?

7. Are they crazy?? 108 MP???

8. Wow f*ck, I want thisㅠ because of the current storage capacity, I'm getting so stressed ㅠ

9. I bet that it will be expensive right?ㅠㅠ

10. It must be f*cking expensive..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com