Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE SIMON D'S INTAGRAMㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Fan: At this point Simon D has to think about it too, the fan will wait 7 years to propose againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Hul why, nowadays is the generation of big age gaps
Simon D: What are you saying you little one
Fan: Oppa, you'll regret this later so I will not make you regret and keep proposing to you ^o^
Simon D: Let's see how far you can go
Fan: Please watch me o_<
Fan (7 years later): Oppa, what about marrying me now?

Simon D IG: What are you saying you're still a little one

post response:
[+241][-4]
original post: here

1. [+159, -4]
You're normal if you find this heart fluttering

2. [+112, -0]
Why is my heart fluttering because of the fan too... She actually waited 7 years to propose again this is solid

3. [+59, -0]
Freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -0]
I'm just cringing a little, but this is such a Simon D-like reply

5. [+28, -0]
I laughed when he trended just because of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+20, -7]
I cringed..

7. [+14, -0]
If it wasn't Simon D, I wouldn't have found it heart fluttering, but because it's Simon D... My heart is fluttering..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com