Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[naver] NAM TAEHYUN, TAKING MEDICINE + BREAKS INTO TEARS -> ANXIOUS APPEARANCE... IN THE END APOLOGIZES "SORRY FOR CAUSING WORRY"








He posted on his Instagram:

"I’m sorry for making you worry for the past few days. I have learned that driving yourself to the edge of a cliff is not the best way to have a conversation with music. Before the spring ends, I will greet you with the best music that I and South Club can make! And I will work in a more healthy way. Instead of suffocating, I will work hard with love and generosity. Thank you to the people who are always loving and cherishing me."

CR: Soompi

 

original post: here

1. [+1,580, -196]
Why are YG kids' conditions all like that?

2. [+981, -221]
A sentimental attention seeker

3. [+603, -19]
I want to sleep 2 more hours

4. [+513, -32]
He seems to be at the edge of a cliff

5. [+287, -36]
Don't hate on him. This person is someone who's sick. Don't you see that he's sick? I don't really watch TV and I don't know who this Nam Taehyun is but I hope that Nam Taehyun-sshi can take a little break from TV and rest a bit. He looks like he's having it really hard

6. [+234, -3]
But him going on live like that seems like he's asking for help no? He really seems to be mentally unstable. I hope that his family and company take good care of him. I don't think that it will be over just because he says he's fine. I feel like something big will happen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com