Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[enter-talk] WHOSE VISUALS DID YOU FIND THE MOST SHOCKING OUT OF THE CURRENT IDOLS?

For girls it's Yoona and Irene for me
And for guys, Cha Eunwoo, Suho and Jaehyun

Seriously, I've been in awe ever since their debut til now


post response:
[+103][-102]
original post: here
1. [+216, -33]
L, Suho, Sehun, Jin, Taehyung, Jaehyun, Taeyong

2. [+142, -29]
My bias aside, Cha Eunwoo, V and Sehun. They are so freaking handsome. When I saw them on live broadcast, these kids made me gasp

3. [+126, -33]
L and Chanyeol

4. [+84, -48]
Chanyeol is seriously handsome...

5. [+69, -29]
They are not just handsome or pretty but I seriously got shocked by V and Irene.. seriously, every time I see them on live broadcast or at awards ceremonies, their faces are just shinning

6. [+53, -40]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are only downvoting comments mentioning V or Bangtan. Your inferiority complex is solid

7. [+52, -35]
But why are you guys are acting like this towards V only? Is that just inferiority complex..?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com